All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn less than a second . . . . . . two of the things Cal Ryan cares most about--a promising baseball career and Lizzie, one of his best friends--are gone forever. In the hours that follow . . . . . . Cal's damaged heart is replaced. But his life will never be the same. Everyone expects him to pick up the pieces and move on. But Lizzie is gone, and all that remains for Cal is an overwhelming sense that her death was his fault. And a voice in his head that just . . . won't . . . stop. Cal thought he and his friends could overcome any obstacle. But grief might be the one exception. And that might take a lifetime to accept . . .
- Author BiographyHelene Dunbar (Nashville, TN) usually writes features about fiddles and accordions, but she's also written about court cases, theater, and Native American Indian tribes. She's lived in two countries, six states, and currently lives with her husband, two cats, and the world's friendliest golden retriever.
- Author(s)Helene Dunbar
- PublisherNorth Star Editions
- Date of Publication28/03/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.