Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.66+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author of Never Coming Back and the chart-topping Missing podcast, comes the latest David Raker missing persons investigation. 'Weaver has become one of this country's most respected, bestselling crime writers, and he fully deserves to be. Written with elegance, care and craft, What Remains is a lumius example of what a considerable talent Weaver has become. Catch him at once' Daily Mail *** Missing persons investigator David Raker specializes in finding the lost. Whether dead or alive, he brings home the truth to the families left behind. But there's one person he's never been able to save. Colm Healy was one of the Met's best detectives - until the unsolved murders of a mother and her twin daughters consumed his career, his family and his life. For him, there can be redemption without justice. Re-opening the case together, Raker soon learns the hard way how this puzzle breeds obsession. But the worst is yet to come. Because, at the end of this trail of tragedy and darkness, an elusive killer watches, waits - and prepares to bury the truth forever...'Impressive ...a lacerating investigation, which takes readers into the furthest reaches of obsession. A dark, complex and visceral read' Financial Times *** Praise for Tim Weaver: 'Weaver's books get better each time - tense, complex, sometimes horrific, written with flair as well as care'Guardian 'I couldn't put it down' Sun 'Weaver has delivered ather cracking crime thriller' Daily Mail 'Weaver kws how to construct a complex plot ...you will be kept guessing until the last few pages. David Raker has joined a select band of fictional characters whose return in a new book excites existing fans and collects new ones with every publication' Crime Fiction Lover
- Author BiographyTim Weaver is the Sunday Times bestselling author of the David Raker Missing Persons series. Weaver has been nominated for a National Book Award, selected for the Richard and Judy Book Club, and shortlisted for the Crime Writers' Association Dagger in the Library Award which considers an author's entire body of work. He is also the host and producer of the chart-topping Missing podcast, which features experts in the field discussing missing persons investigations from every angle. A former journalist and magazine editor, he lives near Bath with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Tim Weaver
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDavid Raker Missing Persons
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight405 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.