Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $105.10Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionKids love to get messy and help out when you're whipping up a cake. Next time the children are at a loose end, turn to this book and help them pick out one of the fun and easy recipes to make. The book is divided into seasons, with all sorts of snacks, main courses, desserts and, of course, sweet treats to put a smile on everyone's face. Spring lends itself to snacks and light mains, like Salmon filo parcels and Creamy spinach pasta, as well as bakes like Sticky cinnamon buns - perfect for the school lunchbox. Summer is all about celebrating fresh beans, juicy berries and the warm weather, so the kids will enjoy making their own Pea and parmesan risotto, Raspberry shortcake and Sweet plum focaccia. When autumn comes and there is more time to spend indoors, it's the perfect season to have fun making pasta - children will delight in making different pasta shapes. Help them make Tuna ravioli and Belly button pasta parcels stuffed with pumpkin, or get the baking tins out and bake a scrumptious Lemon drizzle loaf. When the nights draw in, comfort food, indulgent bakes and festive treats are often on the menu. Cheesy grissini and Christmas spice cookies will keep the kids busy and happy, and make them forget all about the television! With more than 70 delicious recipes for children up to ten to make, it won't be long before they wake up asking: 'what shall we cook today?'
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width228 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.