Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionFor children, the experience of creating is every bit as important as the end result. Crafting will fire their imaginations and offers an inspiring alternative to endless hours in front of the computer or TV screen. What Shall We Do Today? is packed with more than 60 colorful, fun, and imaginative projects designed for boys and girls aged between 3 12 years. The book is arranged by season, and each section is crammed full of vibrant, appealing ideas for fun crafting activities, great gifts, and pretty decorations. Every project can be completed using readily available materials just follow the step-by-step instructions and you can't go wrong.
- Author BiographyCatherine Woram studied fashion at Central St Martin's College of Art and Design in London, followed by a masters in fashion at the Royal College of Art. She writes for many publications, including the Telegraph magazine, Ideal Home and Prima. She is the author of more than ten craft books, including Christmas Crafts (ISBN 978-1-78249-068-5), and Homemade Gifts with Love (ISBN 978-1-907030-71-0), both published by CICO Books. The author is based in London, UK.
- Author(s)Catherine Woram
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width235 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementUS Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.