All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- Description<b>In this suspenseful thriller, Sara and her mother are going to secretly escape her abusive father--when her mother mysteriously disappears.</b> Sara and her mom have a plan to finally escape Sara's abusive father. But when her mom doesn't show up as expected, Sara's terrified. Her father says that she's on a business trip, but Sara kws he's lying. Her mom is missing--and her dad had something to do with it. With each day that passes, Sara's more on edge. Her friends kw that something's wrong, but she won't endanger anyone else with her secret. And with her dad growing increasingly violent, Sara must figure out what happened to her mom before it's too late...for them both.
- Author BiographyTracy Bilen</b> is a high school teacher in Michigan, where she lives with her husband and two children. She enjoys cross-country skiing and walks in the woods. Visit Tracy online at TracyBilen.com and on Twitter at @TracyBilen.
- Author(s)Tracy Bilen
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.