All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you do when you find out that your whole life could be a lie? A chilling family drama for fans of Sue Fortin, Louise Candlish and Sabine Durrant's Lie With Me. I talked to my mother the night she died, losing myself in memories of when we were happiest together. But I held one memory back, and it surfaces w. I see a green postbox and a small hand stretching up to its oblong mouth. I am never sure whether that small hand is mine. But if t mine, whose? Louise Redmond left Ireland for London before she was twenty. Now, more than two decades later, her heart already breaking from a failing marriage, she is summoned home. Her mother is on her deathbed, and it is Louise's last chance to learn the whereabouts of a father she never knew. Stubborn to the end, Marjorie refuses to fill in the pieces of her daughter's fragmented past. Then Louise unexpectedly finds a lead. A man called David Prescott ...but is he really the father she's been trying to find? And who is the mysterious little girl who appears so often in her dreams? As each new piece of the puzzle leads to ather question, Louise begins to suspect that the memories she most treasures could be a delicate web of lies.
- Author BiographyKate McQuaile is a graduate of the Faber novel-writing course. She lives in London and works as a journalist, but is originally from Drogheda in Ireland.
- Author(s)Kate McQuaile
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight440 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.