All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a classic treatise on the importance of maintaining the rights of the individual in the face of expanding state control manipulated by organized pressure groups.
- Author BiographyWilliam Graham Sumner was a 19th century social scientist who became famous as one of the first philosophers that stressed the rights of the individual over the control mechanisms wielded by the state.
- Author(s)William Graham Sumner
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/01/1983
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Weight245 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.