All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeacher turned teacher's advocate Taylor Mali inspired millions with his original poem 'What Teachers Make,' a passionate and unforgettable response to a rich man at a dinner party who sneeringly asked him what teachers make. Mali's poem has become so well-kwn and circulated that it's almost taken on a life of its own, and it is the inspiration for this series of powerful, touching, insightful essays based on all the moments the poem captures.
- Author BiographyTaylor Mali spent nine years in the classroom teaching everything from English and history to math and SAT test preparation. A vocal advocate for teachers and the nobility of teaching, he speaks around the world about teaching. He has a goal of creating new teachers for his Quest for One Thousand Teachers Project through the power of -poetry, persuasion, and perseverance.- Visit him online at taylormali.com, facebook.com/TaylorMaliPoet, and twitter.com/TaylorMali.
- Author(s)Taylor Mali
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight185 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.