All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou have the artistic talent, but do you kw how to make a success of it? The thing they don't teach you in art school is just how active and engaged you need to be; you'll have to become your own finance, business and marketing manager, as well as a researcher, curator and administrator. What They Didn't Teach You in Art School is the ultimate survival guide to life as an artist, and the perfect springboard for aspiring artists who haven't yet given up the day job. The book provides expert advice, tips and inspiration to help you build a successful career - giving you the opportunity to nurture your true talent.
- Author BiographyRosalind Davis is a graduate of The Royal College of Art (2005) and Chelsea College of Art (2003) Davis has exhibited nationally and internationally and has had several solo shows in London; the Bruce Castle Museum (2013), John Jones Project Space, Julian Hartnoll Gallery (2009), The Residence Gallery (2007), and The Stephen Lawrence Centre. Annabel Tilley makes drawings currently inspired by the history of English painting and museum collections. Shortlisted for The Jerwood Drawing Prize, she has exhibited widely including at Fruehsorge Contemporary Drawing in Berlin.
- Author(s)Annabel Tilley,Rosalind Davis
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight460 g
- Width189 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.