All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an accessible guide for all those thinking of ordination, their teachers, and all those setting out in the ministry, along with their families. It offers practical advice on all the personnel issues related to the ministry, from sensing a call to planning for your retirement. There is clear and simple guidance on the appointments system and chapters on handling conflict, introducing change, managing on less money, kwing when to move on and reviewing your ministry. The Church is exempt from employment law and clergy aften have to feel their way through 30 years or more service. This text offers support and guidance for every stage of your ministry, a summary of legal responsibilities and parish structures and advice for nurturing your personal life.
- Author BiographyAs Archdeacon of Craven in Lancashire, Malcolm Grundy has had extensive experience of working with local clergy on all aspects of their work and of the church hierarchy.
- Author(s)Malcolm Grundy
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.