Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.50+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by nunezr61
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionOn a bitter January evening, three people are found murdered in the isolated Blackbird hotel. Best friends since childhood, Eric, Rory and Celia have always been inseparable. Together they've coped with broken homes and damaged families, clinging to each other as they've navigated their tenuous lives. Their bond is potent and passionate -- and its intensity can be volatile. When the trio decides to follow Celia's dream of buying and revating the Blackbird, a dilapidated hotel that sits on the perilous cliffs of Jawbone Ridge, new jealousies arise and long-held suspicions start to unravel their relationship. Soon they find themselves pushed to the breaking point, where trust becomes doubt, longing becomes obsession, and someone will commit the ultimate betrayal. An unflinching story of ambition, desire and envy, What They Knew traces the events leading to that fateful night, revealing the intimate connections, dark secrets and terrible lies that wove them together -- and tore them apart.
- Author(s)Averil Dean
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight437 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.