All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionA leader's position can be a lonely one even in the best of times. A school leader faces many challenges -some of them daunting. Principals and other school leaders benefit from good mentors, but w that many established principals are reaching retirement age a good mentor may be hard to find. What They Never Told Me in Principals School attempts to fill the gap left by an absence of mentors. Drawing upon his many personal experiences as a principal in urban, suburban and rural schools in the USA as well as his work in a variety of international schools, Mike Conlly shares with leaders what they need to kw in order to develop, be successful and feel fulfilled in the important work of educating the students of the next generations.
- Author BiographyMike Connolly has worked as a high school, middle school, and upper elementary school principal in urban, suburban, and rural school districts in the United States and in prestigious international schools in Thailand, Costa Rica, the Netherlands, and Vietnam.
- Author(s)Michael Connolly
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.