Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhat To Do When People Get On Your Nerves ...is a simplistic, fun to read motivational guide. Regardless of your patience or tolerance level, this guide can ignite your ability to live without the stress and drama often generated by difficult people. Through its practical advice, profound insights and life enhancing exercises, it will show you how to transform a stress-ful, nerve-racking existence into a tranquil one.
- Author(s)MoriEl Randolph
- Date of Publication04/12/2007
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationClinton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.