All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early morning hours of June 6, 1944, an armada of 7,000 ships carrying 160,000 Allied troops stormed the beaches of Nazi-occupied France. Up until then the Allied forces had suffered serious defeats, yet D -Day, as the invasion was called, spelled the beginning of the end for Nazi Germany and the Third Reich. Readers will dive into the heart of the action and discover how it was planned and carried out and how it overwhelmed the Germans who had been tricked into thinking the attack would take place elsewhere. D-Day was a major turning point in World War II and hailed as one of the greatest military attacks of all time.
- Author BiographyPatricia Brennan Demuth is the author of Who Was Bill Gates?, What Was Ellis Island?, and What Was Pearl Harbor?
- Author(s)Patricia Brennan Demuth
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Was...?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.