All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is suitable for children aged 7 years and up. Why were schools, drinking fountains and movie theatres segregated by race? Why did more than 250,000 people march in Washington, DC in 1963? What was Martin Luther King, Jr.'s big dream and has it come true? All of these and other must-kw questions about the civil rights hero are answered in this engaging new book.
- Author BiographyMary Kay Carson is an award-winning children's nonfiction author. She has written more than 40 books for kids about wildlife, space, weather, nature and history and also gives presentations at schools about writing and her books. For more information go to: marykaycarson.com.
- Author(s)Mary Kay Carson
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGood Question!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date19/06/2014
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.