All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I was little, I imagined a monster: Scaly hands. Pits for eyes... When Tracy and her best friend, Lisa, were kids, stories about a man - a creep who exposes himself to little girls - kept them out of the woods and in their own backyards. But Tracy and Lisa aren't so little anymore, and the man in the woods is thing but a stupid legend. Right? But someone is in the woods. Someone is watching. And he kws all their secrets, secrets they can't tell anyone - t even each other. Monsters don't exist. Lisa's just being paraid. At least that's what Tracy thinks. But when a disturbing gift confirms her worst fears, it sets the girls on a dangerous journey that takes them beyond the edge of the woods. But reality is more terrifying than the most chilling myth, and what they find will test the bonds of friendship, loyalty, and love. Once upon a time, two girls were lost in the woods. In Barbara's Stewart's What We Knew, Tracy and Lisa can't destroy the evil they'll face, but can they stop it from destroying each other?
- Author BiographyBARBARA STEWART is the author of <i>The In-Between</i> and <i>What We Knew</i>. She earned an M.F.A. in creative writing from Wichita State University and lives with her husband in the Catskill Mountains of New York.
- Author(s)Barbara Stewart
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.