All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.37Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionCritically acclaimed memoirist Aaron Hartzler, author of Rapture Practice, takes an unflinching look at what happens to a small town when some of its residents commit a terrible crime. This honest, authentic debut vel-inspired by the events in the Steubenville rape case-will resonate with readers who've ever walked that razor-thin line between guilt and incence that so often gets blurred, one hundred and forty characters at a time. The party at John Doone's last Saturday night is a bit of a blur. Kate Weston can piece together most of the details: Stacey Stallard handing her shots, Ben Cody taking her keys and getting her home early...But when a picture of Stacey passed out over Deacon Mills's shoulder appears online the next morning, Kate suspects she doesn't have all the details. When Stacey levels charges against four of Kate's classmates, the whole town erupts into controversy. Facts that can't be igred begin to surface, and every answer Kate finds leads back to the same questions: Who witnessed what happened to Stacey? And what responsibility do they have to speak up about what they saw? National Book Award finalist Deb Caletti calls What We Saw a smart, sensitive, and gripping story about the courage it takes to do what's right.
- Author BiographyAaron Hartzler is the author of the critically acclaimed YA memoir Rapture Practice. This is his first work of fiction.
- Author(s)Aaron Hartzler
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight292 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.