All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA FRANK O'CONNOR AWARD-winning, simply stunning short-story collection by one of America's most critically acclaimed young writers. From the up-and-coming young American writer who has contributed to McSweeney's and written for THE NEW YORKER comes a masterful collection of short stories that has already received rave reviews from many of the most prominent writers working today. Some of the stories are comic masterpieces, some embody as dark a vision of the universe as you are likely to encounter, and all of them showcase a writer grappling with the great questions of modern life.
- Author BiographyEnglander is also the author of the internationally bestselling of the story collection For the Relief of Unbearable Urges and the novel The Ministry of Special Cases (both Faber in the UK and Knopf in the US). Translated into twenty-two languages, he has received a Guggenheim Fellowship, a PEN/Malamud Award, the Bard Fiction Prize, the Sue Kauffman Prize from the American Academy of Arts & Letters and was a Finalist for the Pulitzer Prize 2013. He lives in Brooklyn. www.nathanenglander.com @NathanEnglander www.facebook.com/NEnglander nathanenglander.tumblr.com/
- PrizesShortlisted for Frank O'Connor International Short Story Award 2012.
- Author(s)Nathan Englander
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Weight212 g
- Width129 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.