All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the first purpose-built prison community of its kind, the HMP Dovegate Therapeutic Community, this book provides the most comprehensive coverage of this research to date, following the progress of individual prisoners' through therapy and highlighting the key essentials for prisoners to address their motivations and criminal behaviour.
- Author BiographyJennifer Brown is Visiting Professor and Co-Director of the Mannheim Centre for Criminology at the London School of Economics, UK and is a chartered forensic and occupational psychologist. Sarah Miller is a Chartered Psychologist and registered Forensic Psychologist. She is currently living and working in Australia and has recently commenced a PhD at Bond University in Queensland. Sara Northey is a Chartered Psychologist, currently working for Sussex Partnerships Secure and Forensic services at the Hellingly Centre medium secure unit, UK. Darragh O'Neill is currently undertaking audit research into the National Health Service and is based in the School of Life and Medical Sciences at University College London, UK.
- Author(s)Darragh O'Neill,Jennifer Brown,Sara Northey,Sarah Miller
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight619 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.