All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat You Don't Kw About Turning 60 is a hilarious pop quiz to ease the pain of a 60th birthday. This charming humor book provides entertainment for over-the-hill birthday parties and is fun to read when the party's over and reality sets in. Sample jokes include: - Q: What's a senior screwdriver? A: Orange Juice and Metamucil.- Q: What do the following words bring to mind: free refills? A: If you said coffee, you're probably under 60. If you said a good prescription drug plan, you're probably 60 or older.
- Author BiographyPhil Witte is a humorist, freelance writer and author of What You Don't Know About Turning 50. He's also a lawyer and lives in San Francisco, CA.
- Author(s)Phil Witte
- PublisherMeadowbrook Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeadowbrook Press
- Weight77 g
- Width155 mm
- Height114 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.