Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis little book is intended to be a helpful, practical and useful guide to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea should be as familiar and as well kwn by the general public as common diseases, such as emphysema, Alzheimer's disease, and heart attack. Sleep apnea is much more common than you may think. Its manifestations are widespread. It affects routine everyday activity in many ways. Awareness is essential. This is because the disease is often insidious and may be present for many years before its existance is even suspected. If one does t kw about the disease or about what effects it may have on human life, it will never be discovered or even thought of during its early stages. As you will see throught this book, sleep apnea can easily affect your life without you even kwing it. One of the primary purposes of this book is to increase awareness of sleep apnea. Over the years many hints about sleep apnea are dropped and igred. If you are t aware of the possibility of subtle changes, how can you do something about it? The topic of sleep apnea is t just about a lung disease. It is actually about human life in general. This book presents a fairly detailed overall view of sleep apnea. It will be an eye-openning experience for all readers.
- Author BiographyBoard Certified in Internal Medicine and in Pulmonary Diseases by the American Board of Internal Medicine and by the Subspecialty Board of Pulmonary Disease. Former Medical Staff President, Holy Cross Hospital, Chicago. Former Chairman Dept of Medicine, HCH. Former Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, Loyola University, Stritch School of Medicine. Former Consultant in Pulmonary Medicine, HCH and Christ Hospital, Oak Lawn. Fellow American College of Chest Physicians. Currently with Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Diseases, Ltd, Oak Lawn.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.