All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis powerful and important book encourages and guides men in becoming the dads they want to be. A father of six daughters, Michael Farris addresses issues common in all families with daughters: friends, dating, personal appearance, and preparing for the roles she'll have as a woman. Filled with personal insights, biblical perspective, and practical tips, What a Daughter Needs From Her Dad challenges fathers with the unique opportunity to train daughters for life's challenges--in ways that only a dad can. With the time-tested principles provided here, dads can help their daughters realize their God-given potential.
- Author BiographyMichael Farris is the Chancellor of Patrick Henry College, a constitutional lawyer, and chairman of the Home School Defense League, he is also the author of several books. His daily radio program, Home School Heartbeat, can be heard on several hundred stations nation-wide.
- Author(s)Michael Farris
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.