All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in the Britannia Beach series. 'Oh, there's a point to a summer fling. Trust me.' The Inn is sold and Derian Lafleur has been accepted to two universities-one close by and one across the country. Before leaving Britannia Beach for good Deri wants to enjoy one last summer of sun and fun. However her best friend, Sophie Sakamoto, is more interested in making sure Derian has one last summer romance. The question is, with whom? Deri has had a crush on childhood friend Trevor Maverty since forever. But he's already taken. And Mason Cartwright is back in town after a year abroad. But will he remember her? Faced with tough choices, emotional revelations, and heart-breaking goodbyes, Derian kws that whatever happens it's definitely going to be an eventful summer...
- Author BiographyMy name is Danielle. I write both Young Adult and New Adult novels under the author name D.R. Graham. I am a child and family therapist and prior to going into private practice I worked as a social worker with at-risk youth. The novels I write deal with issues relevant to young and new adults in love, transition, or crisis. I am also an award winning columnist for the Richmond News. I currently live in Vancouver, British Columbia with my husband.
- Author(s)D. R. Graham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleBritannia Beach
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.