All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion to Speaking of Divorce is for kids ages 7 12. In a simple question-and-answer format, the book gently explains what divorce is, why parents decide to divorce, new living arrangements, how to handle feelings, and other basics to help children understand what's happening in their lives. With honesty and simplicity, the authors help children realize that divorce isn't their fault, strong emotions are okay, and families can survive difficult changes. Written to and for kids, this book is also recommended for parents, educators, counselors, and youth workers.
- Author BiographyKent Winchester, J.D., is a trial lawyer and divorced father of two children. He has practiced law in Albuquerque for more than 25 years. Roberta Beyer, J.D., is a family law attorney and mediator in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She has worked with hundreds of families to help them divorce with dignity.
- Author(s)Kent Winchester,Roberta Beyer
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest Age7-12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.