Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Is Love? presents a multicultural point of view on the themes of goodwill and tolerance. Etan Boritzer's clear text and Robbie Marantz's spunky visuals challenge the child's natural curiosity to reflect on these contemporary issues. Setting a friendly tone and offering an even-handed approach, What Is Love? shapes cohesive and easy examples for any child (or grownup) to consider.
- Author(s)Etan Boritzer,Etan Buritzer
- PublisherVeronica Lane Books
- Date of Publication01/12/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationFresno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVeronica Lane Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robbie Marantz
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.