All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is Mission lays the foundations for an understanding of theology and mission. It explores contemporary issues in mission including the reception of the gospel by different cultures, encounters with other world religions and care of the environment. Finally, it asks what is would mean for the future if the Church were to recognise more fully its missionary nature.
- Author(s)J.Andrew Kirk
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.