Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionZen is t a theory, t a religion in the ordinary sense of the word, it is an experience, and a way of everyday life . The author examines Zen's religious roots, its influence on Eastern and Western culture, the transcendent moments of its practice, and some methods of meditation.
- Author(s)Alan Watts
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication21/11/2000
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.