All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a 21st Century Brand? How is it changing? What is critical w? What are the new mantras and principles? What are the new ideas for how to do it? What do you believe and what would you do therefore? This book features 20 of the best papers produced during the 10 years of The IPA Excellence Diploma. Each is a fresh, original and uniquely personal perspective from the new generation of leaders across creative, media and digital agencies. Produced in partnership with internationally recognised advertising body, the IPA, they are accompanied by commentary from leading industry thinkers including Stephen Woodford, Mark Earls, David Wilding and Ian Priest, and edited by Nick Kendall. Together they offer you multiple perspectives and the opportunity for you to challenge yourself to consider what you believe. Structured as 20 provocations written in the form of 'I believe...and therefore...', the essays are organised into three sections: - What is a brand? - How should we engage to build them? - How should we organise to deliver? Highlighting that today's most successful agencies are those which are embracing the new ways in which we consume content, What is a 21st Century Brand? delivers cutting-edge thinking across all areas of advertising practice. If you want to take time to think about the real fundamentals of what we do as a business -create and build brands- this book will be all the stimulation you would want.
- Author BiographyNick Kendall is an award-winning brand and advertising specialist with over 25 years' experience. He has worked on famous global accounts such as Johnnie Walker and Unilever's 'Dirt is Good' laundry brand. Nick is a founding partner of Bro-Ken and member of The Garage, which helps start-ups build brands. He designed and created the IPA Excellence Diploma, which is described as 'the MBA of brands' for the advertising industry, and is its Chief Examiner. He received the IPA President's Medal for his services to the industry and is the author of Advertising Works 10.
- Author(s)Nick Kendall
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight778 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.