All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for ages 7-10, this is a Book and an Audio CD pack. From blood-sucking vampire bats to mango-eating fruit bats, this book tackles bat myths and teaches children about: the bat family tree; their bodies; bat communication; how they fly, sleep, eat, and reproduce; and, their role in nature for pest control and plant pollination. The CD is a narration of the printed book with entertaining sound effects to guide the reader. The approximate running time is 30 minutes.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman,Heather Levigne
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication18/01/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleScience of Living Things S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight177 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Interest Age7-10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.