All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe laws of the game are made simple - for players, referees, coaches and spectators. This is a book packed full of useful information and advice on how the modern game is played and how it all began. Now all players, vice referees and school coaches seeking to understand more about the rules and regulations can find an answer to their various questions. Featuring all key areas in the game, including: The intricacies of point scoring, the definition of a loose head and tight head, foul play and dangerous play, rucks and mauls, throwing in at the line-outs and, most importantly, why the funny-shaped ball. Written in a user-friendly style, you can't afford to be without this definitive reference book. For the observer who needs to kw more than the TV commentator can ever tell him, this book is first rate and full of insight into tactics and game plans. It's a revelation which helps explain the inexplicable, and reveals the basic simplicity of the game.
- Author BiographyJohn Griffiths was a regular contributor to the 'Daily Telegraph's' rugby column, and the author of several sports books, including 'The Book of English International Rugby', 'The Book of International Rugby Records', 'British Lions', 'The Five Nations Championship' and 'Rugby's strangest matches'.
- Author(s)John Griffiths
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobson Books Ltd
- Content NoteNo illustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.