All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for ages 6-12. Whales, manatees, seals, dolphins, and sea otters are just some of the many mammals that have evolved over time in order to survive in the water. From Arctic waters to tropical seas, vivid photographs and surprising facts about these salt water mammals reveal: how these air breathing creatures have adapted to the water; their underwater senses; what they eat and how they raise their young; cetaceans, pinnipeds, sea otters, sirenians, and polar bears; marine zoos; the dangers of pollution, commercial fishing, and poachers.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman,Jacqueline Langille
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication19/10/1999
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleScience of Living Things S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight159 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading Age9-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.