What the Bible Says About Parenting: Biblical Principle for Raising Godly Children by John F. MacArthur (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.70+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMore than ever, Christians need to kw what the Bible actually teaches about parenting, and put it into practice. Parents today seek answers from child experts, self-help books, or equally confused friends. But even the experts portray modern-day childbearing as a minefield strewn with psychological dangers and emotional hazards. What the Bible Says About Parenting is t a book on child psychology, r is it proposing a new parenting method. It is simply presenting the principles of biblical parenting with as much clarity as possible. John MacArthur, a leading expert on the Bible and an experienced pastor, teacher, father, and grandfather goes into depth on such vital biblical parenting subjects as these: * Four helpful principles of communication * Effective methods to discipline wisely and effectively, with positive results * Simple principles for identifying, changing, and developing habits in your children I'm convinced that if Christian parents understand and apply the simple principles Scripture sets forth, they can rise above the trends of secular society and bring up their children in a way that hors Christ, in any culture and under any circumstances. ?John MacArthur
- Author BiographyJohn MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence; in more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Master's University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, Twelve Ordinary Men,and One Perfect Life. For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
- Author(s)John F. MacArthur
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2000
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2000
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.