All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince Toy Story (and maybe since the very first toys!) children and their parents have wondered what it would be like if toys came to life. Refe and Susan Tuma take this wonder several steps further in WHAT THE DINOSAURS DID LAST NIGHT. Every November, writer and social media master Refe Tuma and his wife Susan work into the night to bring their four children scenes from the secret lives of their toys - specifically the nighttime antics of their plastic disaurs. The disaurs wreck bathrooms, destroy vases, rock out, encounter terrifying hot irons, even do the dishes with hilarious, magical results. Each scene is photographed in meticulous detail, letting viewers joyfully suspend belief and think to themselves - just LOOK what the disaurs did last night!
- Author BiographyRefe and Susan Tuma live in Kansas City with their four children and a herd of plastic dinosaurs. The Tumas began cataloguing their dinosaurs' antics in 2012, igniting the imaginations of hundreds of thousands of children - young and old - across the world.
- Author(s)Refe Tuma,Susan Tuma
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Note80 colour photos
- Weight650 g
- Width212 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.