All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDon't kw what to make for dinner? Is every evening an occasion for duress and deliberation? No more! What the F*@# Should I Make For Dinner? gets everyone off their a**es and in the kitchen. Derived from the incredibly popular website, whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com, the book functions like a Choose your own adventure cookbook, with options on each page for ather f*@#ing idea for dinner. With 50 recipes to choose from, guided by affrontingly creative navigational prompts, both meat-eaters and vegetarians can get cooking and leave their indecisive selves behind.
- Author BiographyZach Golden is a writer who grew up working and cooking in restaurants, the impetus for both his love for food and for swear words. He started www.WhattheFuckShouldIMakeForDinner.com in 2010 to address his own mealtime indecision, as well as to provide an economically viable way to say fuck over and over. He lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his girlfriend Sara and dog Oscar, both of whom he allows on the furniture.
- Author(s)Zach Golden
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width165 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.