All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $102.00Trending at AU $107.77
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $55.31
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $42.75Trending at AU $50.33
About this product
- DescriptionLaura Vanderkam has combined her three popular audiobooks into one comprehensive guide, with a new introduction. It will help listeners build habits that lead to happier, more productive lives, despite the pressures of their busy schedules. THrough interviews and anecdotes, she reveals... What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast - to jump-start the day productively. What the Most Successful People Do on the Weekend - to recharge and prepare for a great week. What the Most Successful People Do at Work - to accomplish more in less time.
- Author BiographyLaura Vanderkam is also the author of 168 Hours and All the Money in the World. Her work has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, CBS's MoneyWatch, USA Today, and Fortune, among other. She lives outside of Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Laura VanderKam
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Read byAuthor
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.