Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible, full-color OT survey textbook focusing on the message of each bookWritten from an irenic, evangelical perspective, this Old Testament survey is designed to unpack what the biblical authors most intended to communicate in the Scripture that Jesus read. As the corresponding volume to the previously published What the New Testament Authors Really Cared About (Kregel Academic, 2008), it is well-suited for use in a college, seminary, or church context Students of the Bible will find this full-color textbook accessible and engaging.What the Old Testament Authors Really Cared About is gospel-centered, portraying the Old Testament as the foundation for a fulfillment found in the New Testament. Each chapter is written by an Old Testament scholar who is a skilled teacher at one of the finest evangelical schools across North America and specializes in the biblical book covered.Readers will find: - Introductory issues (who, when, where, why) condensed to one-page snapshots of essential information atthe beginning of each chapter- The clarity of the biblical message enhanced through nearly two hundred high-resolution photographs, overeighty charts and tables, and twelve color maps- Very readable text, appropriate for broad audiences- A format simpler and intentionally shorter than many other surveys, making it a very manageable textbook for a single semester Old Testament survey course or a useful guide to accompany devotional reading of Scripture Interview with Jason DeRouchie: part 1 part 2
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight1338 g
- Width196 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJason Derouchie
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.