All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.88Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA witty jungle romp for the adventurer in every kid Safari etiquette can be tricky. Fortunately, our trusty narrator can help. Sort of. From what to do if an elephant stands on your foot ( Keep calm. Panicking will only startle it! ) to how to escape the attentions of a crocodile ( Well? What are you waiting for? Wave your arms around and shout for help! ), our plucky guide leads our unlucky hero on a jungle adventure, barely avoiding tigers, a rhi, snakes, and--uh-oh. What s that? Well thank heavens the monkeys are friendly at least! Debut author Michelle Robinson teams with bestseller Peter H. Reylds for a Monster at the End of This Book -style romp, culminating in a hilarious finish that will send readers--and our hapless hero--right back to the beginning for more.
- Author BiographyMichelle Robinson lives in Bristol, England. Peter H. Reynolds lives in Dedham, Massachusetts (the home of his family's bookstore, The Blue Bunny). Peter is the illustrator of Someday, Little Boy, and many other beloved picture books.
- Author(s)Michelle Robinson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width231 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Principal Lecturer in Drama Peter Reynolds
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.