Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you finally make the time for a vacation, you don't have the time to waste searching through websites for things to do and places to eat. You don't have the time to waste on a bad meal or an activity one will enjoy. On your next vacation, use this guide to New Orleans, Louisiana to help you find some spots mostly off the beaten path, spots that locals kw, but are unkwn to most tourists. These are activities and eateries that are well worth making the time and money for. This guide book (and others in the series) will give you some fun and ecomical places to visit. Many of them will be places you might have heard of, but I always try to visit the out of the way, and forgotten spots, too. The other half of the book will focus on places to eat, mom and pop places, or little dives, that most tourists might skip. My top focus is on delicious eats, but ambiance will come a close second. I will also include a bit of history and some fun trivia. Hopefully, you'll find all you need to have the trip of a lifetime. If you like this volume, check out my other titles with reviews for locations all over the world. This print book makes the perfect travel companion--it's slim eugh to slip inside your luggage, purse, or pocket. And, there are some extra pages at the end to record your own adventures. The Kindle version can be downloaded to your device and read on the go. Plus, it has links to the locations in the book for your convenience. All books can be ordered through Amazon, either printed or on Kindle. Ather option is to visit my website, www.ccthomaswriter.com, or my travel blog, www.ikwfuntravels.blogspot.com, where a different locale is featured bi-monthly.
- Author BiographyCC Thomas is an award-winning author whose works have been published in various newspapers, magazines, and journals worldwide. CC is also the author of several books and currently writes two blogs. For more information about CC, visit the website www.ccthomaswriter.com.
- Author(s)CC Thomas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.