Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $45.42
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.86
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.08
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $38.75
About this product
- Description<b>Not sure what to do next?</b> Sometimes the big and small decisions in life seem overwhelming. How do you kw what choices to make about your career, kids, and relationships? Even when you make good decisions, how do you avoid temptation along the way?<i>In What to Do When You Don t Kw What to Do</i>, rewned bible teacher Dr. David Jeremiah walks you through the book of James to glean God s wisdom on issues such as finances, faith, and decision making. What does it look like to consider God in all of your plans, depend on God rather than wealth, and put prayer above your personal efforts? It looks, as James discovered, like living a life of great joy.
- Author BiographyDr. David Jeremiah is the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California, and he is also a sought-after conference speaker. He has authored numerous books, including the <i>New York Times</i> best-sellers <i>Agents of the Apocalypse, What in the World Is Going On?</i>, and <i>Signs of Life</i>. His Turning Point Ministries, founded in 1982, is a multimedia network that reaches tens of millions of people around the globe. It includes the radio and television program <i>Turning Point</i>, online programming, magazines, and books.
- Author(s)Dr David Jeremiah
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width163 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Wayne Shepherd
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time397
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.