All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionRecent events have taught us all thatanyone, anywhere can face an emergency situation. Do you have the tools, equipment, and kwledge to ensure the safety of your family? With the expertadvice in this handbook, you can be better prepared for any emergency: .Terroristattack.Fire.Flood.Tornado.Winterstorm.Hurricane.Landslide.Earthquake.Drought.Nuclearemergency.Civilunrest.AndmoreIn this updated edition, DaveBlack addresses the full range of disaster that can turn an ordinary day into afight for survival. He offers advice on alarms, insurance, preparing a disaster kit, planning for evacuation, communication, emergency foodhandling, first aid, and more. With real-world considerations, he lays out thestep-by-step responses that could save you and your family in a time of crisis.
- Author(s)David Black
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.