All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>A completely revised and updated edition of America's pregnancy bible, the longest-running <i>New York Times</i> bestseller ever.</b> With 18.5 million copies in print, <i>What to Expect When You're Expecting</i> is read by 93% of women who read a pregnancy book and was named one of the Most Influential Books of the Last 25 Years by <i>USA Today.</i> This cover-to-cover (including the cover!) new edition is filled with must-have information, advice, insight, and tips for a new generation of moms and dads. With <i>What to Expect</i>'s trademark warmth, empathy, and humor, it answers every conceivable question expecting parents could have, including dozens of new ones based on the ever-changing pregnancy and birthing practices and choices they face. Advice for dads is fully integrated throughout the book. All medical coverage is completely updated, including the latest on Zika virus, prenatal screening, and the safety of medications during pregnancy, as well as a brand-new section on postpartum birth control. Current lifestyle trends are incorporated, too: juice bars, raw diets, e-cigarettes, push presents, baby bump posting, the lowdown on omega-3 fatty acids, grass-fed and organic, health food fads, and GMOs. Plus expanded coverage of IVF pregnancy, multiple pregnancies, breastfeeding while pregnant, water and home births, and cesarean trends (including VBACs and gentle cesareans ).
- Author BiographyHeidi Murkoff is the author of the What to Expect(R) series of pregnancy and parenting books. She is also the creator of WhatToExpect.com and the WhatToExpect app, which reach over 11 million expecting and new parents, and the What to Expect Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping underserved families expect healthy pregnancies, safe deliveries, and healthy, happy babies.
- Author(s)Heidi Murkoff
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th
Most relevant reviews
- cstar_2505 Aug, 2017by
Book is fantastic, very informative
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.