All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhat To Kw Before Seeing Your Pediatrician is an illustrated collection of important, basic information that all parents should be aware of prior to taking their children to see a paediatrician. This includes symptoms of colds and fevers, as well as numerous mir illnesses and injuries. The book serves as a simple reference, allowing parents to treat the simple illnesses and injuries without involving a doctor. Also includes colourful drawings and charts that easily provide a solid understanding of what happens in the body of a sick child.
- Author BiographyPeter Jung, M.D., eagerly followed his father s footsteps into pediatrics, and after receiving his board certification in pediatrics and becoming a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics in 2002, Dr. Jung went into private practice with his father. When his father retired in 2004, Dr. Jung opened the doors to Blue Fish Pediatrics. Today, Blue Fish Pediatrics has grown to include 13 providers in three Houston-area locations. Dr. Jung is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, and enjoys teaching pediatric residents, medical students, and nursing students. He has written for several local magazines, has been interviewed by local and national news programs about pediatric issues, and has taught several pediatric classes geared toward equipping parents. Becky Seo Kim graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication from American Intercontinental University and has worked in marketing and as a graphic designer for most of her career. She enjoys doing freelance design, on top of her full-time job as an administrative and marketing coordinator. Becky currently lives in Houston with her husband. From the eBook edition.
- Author(s)Peter Jung
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight364 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Becky Kim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.