All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI just lost my job. My mom died of cancer. My best friend was in a serious accident. When a family member, friend, neighbor, or coworker is in pain, he or she needs your support - even if you're t sure what to do. Trusted Christian counselor Norm Wright offers this easy-to-follow handbook on how to respond to others during and after crises. As part of a national team that provides grief counseling following tragedies - including recent shootings and September 11 - Norm kws firsthand what works when giving comfort. Along with discovering how you can respond in difficult situations, this straightforward guide will help you: understand the confusion and emotions the person will experience; decide what to say and what t to say; choose what you can do immediately and long-term; give encouragement during depression and grief; and provide biblical wisdom for helping the person cope and live on. Sensitive, practical, and specific, this handy reference includes information you need to be supportive and point to God as the ultimate healer.
- Author BiographyH. Norman Wright is a well-respected Christian counselor who has helped thousands of people improve their relationships and deal with grief, tragedy, and other concerns. He helps couples bring vibrancy to their relationships through counseling, seminars, and more than 90 books, including Before You Say I Do and After You Say I Do. Norm also reveals insights for spiritual growth, great relationships, and success in devotionals that include Strong to the Core, Quiet Times for Every Parent, and Truly Devoted: What Dogs Teach Us About Life, Love, and Loyalty. Norm and his wife, Tess, enjoy their children, grandchildren, various pets, and fishing. www.hnormanwright.com
- Author(s)H. Norman Wright
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.