All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionA complete reproduction of the Julien J. Proskauer 1933 What'll You Have? with a new introduction by Ross Bolton. The book itself came out right after prohibition. The style you will tice is also very different in that the recipes were taken from Wehman's Bartender's Guide, Shaw Book of Cocktails (published 1897), and The Standard Handbook of Wines and Liquors, with room next to each for tes. As such the book is a nice one to have in any bar since it features just the recipes in use compiled from various popular books at the time (and w expensive and impossible to find), in common formulation of the times, t some concoction with ingredients just to be different. Also great in this book is a time capsule of explanations about different ingredients and lore from the author at the time it was written, which is the most valuable to us today.
- Author BiographyRoss Bolton has republished this book to bring its information to everyone.
- Author(s)Ross Bolton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.