All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.28
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $44.85
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.18
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.52
- AU $13.66Trending at AU $14.13
About this product
- Description'What's Cooking in Belgium' is a cookbook with a difference. The pages of this book are abundant with mouth-watering recipes for traditional Belgian dishes, complemented by fascinating anecdotes about the nation's cuisine. Having talked to chefs and farmers, historians and curators up and down the country, Anna Jenkinson and Neil Evans have put together a book of recipes and stories that explain Belgium's love affair with food. They travelled from the North Sea coast in the West to the Ardennes forest in the East and learned the secret to making Belgian chips, when the first chocolate praline was made, and how the Spanish, French and Germans have all influenced Belgian cuisine over the centuries. Illustrated with beautiful photographs by Diane Hendrikx this is a book that could live in the kitchen or on your coffee table.
- Author BiographyAnna Jenkinson and Neil Evans are two Brits who have spent a large part of their lives in Belgium. Neil is passionate about cooking. Having grown up in Belgium, his first culinary experiments were with traditional Belgian dishes. Over the years he has bought and inherited a sizeable collection of Belgian cookbooks dating back more than 100 years. Anna is an Oxford University graduate with more than 15 years journalism experience. Her writings about life in Belgium have been published in international and local newspapers.
- Author(s)Anna Jenkinson,Neil Evans
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAntwerp
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note400 Colour
- Weight1188 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.