All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide with over 340 species of native and naturalized plants with more than 620 full color photographs. Organized by bloom time for your spring to fall nature hikes. Complete index of scientific and common names of herbaceous and native woody plants included. New to the third edition are tips for incorporating native wildflowers into your home landscaping projects, a list of nurseries where you can find rare and unique species to complete your collections, more plants and new photos, and updates to the scientific naming of families, genera and species.
- Author(s)Clayton R Oslund
- PublisherThunder Bay Press (MI)
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThunder Bay Press (MI)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
- Edition Statement3rd Revised, Expanded ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.