All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionOur world is experiencing a complete breakdown of systems that longer work for us. New ways of thinking and acting are emerging that supplant fear with compassion, secrecy with transparency, and war with peaceful cooperation. We are moving from an age of fear, violence, and materialism to an age of integrity, compassion, and personal fulfillment. When things settle down, we will find ourselves living in a more enlightened place. This book presents a rational explanation of the current chaos, and suggests a well-researched vision of our future. You are invited to set aside everything you kw about our world, and consider an unconventional view of what's happening.
- Author BiographyWesley Ewell holds a Master of Community Planning degree, and is retired from a career in planning and development.
- Author(s)Wesley Ewell
- PublisherQuercus Publishing Incorporated
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuercus Publishing Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.