All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if your boyfriend proposed? - Say yes and throw your arms around him - Text everyone with your good news - Take out a subscription to Brides magazine Delilah does ne of the above. Instead she packs her bags and heads to London in search of a new life, and a new man. Only she meets two. Charlie, the sexy media mogul and Sam, best friend and confidante. Everything seems perfect. Thrown into a whirlwind of glamorous parties, five-star restaurants and designer penthouses, Delilah couldn't be happier. After all, it's a million miles away from her old life. And her old self. Which is exactly what she wanted. Isn't it? Alexandra Potter's hilarious first vel is an enchanting and irresistible story about finding yourself, following your dreams, and how it's t unusual to fall in love. With anyone...
- Author BiographyAlexandra Potter was born in Bradford, Yorkshire. She has lived in Los Angeles (which inspired her second novel) and Australia where she worked on Vogue and Cleo (and did rather too much sunbathing). She has also worked as a features writer and sub-editor for women's glossies in the UK including Elle, More!, OK! and Vogue. She now writes full-time and lives in Notting Hill, London.
- Author(s)Alexandra Potter
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight220 g
- Width167 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.