All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from the insights of the Urban Land Institute's nearly 30,000 members, in-depth research, and case study examples, this volume explains how real estate and urban development professionals can adjust and adapt to market, techlogical, and financial trends. The publication proves that vel thinking, invation, and new business strategies can make change more manageable and create opportunities for real estate professionals to build a better future. It will be enjoyed by readers who are interested in what is happening in the real estate industry as a result of changing ecomics and environmental concerns.
- Author BiographyUwe Brandes is a senior vice president at the Urban Land Institute, where he leads the climate change land use and energy initiatives. He is a former vice president of the Anacostia Waterfront Corporation and a former associate director of the Washington, DC Office of Planning. He lives in Washington, DC. Jonathan David Miller is the author of the Emerging Trends in Real Estate series; Trendczar , a blog for real estate news website GlobeStreet.com; and What's Next: Real Estate in the New Economy . He is a member of the Citistates Group and the National Association of Real Estate Editors. He lives in New York City.
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Weight286 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJonathan David Miller,Uwe Brandes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.