All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionAs a new Christian, God kws what you have need of in every area of your life. What's Next? Walking in Your New Found Faith shares four basic Biblical truths that help build a spiritual foundation of faith. It also provides action steps on how to get started, as you begin fulfilling your God-given purpose and living a successful Christian life.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author - Born and raised in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan, Dianne is the mother of two adult children and three grandchildren. Throughout her career she has worked as a teacher, trainer, administrative assistant, and event coordinator. In addition, she served as full time staff at a local ministry as director of outreach, missions and Dean. Her passion to see people of all ages identify their potential, passion and purpose fuel her publications, speaking engagements, seminars, workshops, and conferences. She expresses and shares her love for nature and landscape artistically through photography, poetry, and postcards.
- Author(s)Dianne E Woods
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.